Saint-Quentin, the hub for cloud robotics innovation!
At the gates of Paris and Charles de Gaulle Airport, Saint-Quentin (Hauts-de-France region) offers the ideal location to develop your robotics business in a nice area with excellent quality of life, the advantage of lower costs (workforce, premises and land) and a national & international robotics network.
Making the most of its mechanical engineering industry, Saint-Quentin is developing a public & private ecosystem to welcome any cloud robotics projects: a business incubator specialized in cloud computing, the excellence of its robotics training programs, the presence of both integrators and users of cloud robotics.
- France’s leading urban area for Cloud Robotics:
- Complete real estate offer dedicated to Cloud Robotics projects (7 business parks, a business incubator and a company nursery)
- 3 technological platforms
- 5 institutions offering training programs in Cloud Robotics and digital technology
- ~ 25 SME technology providers or end-users in robotics (4 integrators)